Monday, February 22, 2010

Genesis 7

the rain fell on the earth for forth days and forty nights
I have always liked heavy rain and snowstorms.  They offer a great excuse to sit inside snuggled in a blanket, with a cup of tea, cat at ones' feet, book in hand.  Yesterday, I decided to take a sabbath rest from posting on the blog.  Rest is a form of Grace.

Yesterday I was at a 90+ birthday party for 8 people (the oldest person 98, with others 97, 96 and the rest young ones in their early 90's.  The grace these people share is amazing.  Thankful beyond belief.  Wise in an abundant number of ways.  The birthday celebrations remind me that one can age gracefully with a little bit of work and some help from your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...