...all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty-five years. Enoch walked with God then he was no more, becasue God took him.
Today there were times when I though it would be wonderful to just be taken (cold and wicked sinus headache, burning eyes -not much grace seen here).
As the day wore on, and after a long winter nap -heavenly, Tim and I went out for supper and to the theatre. We ran into some good friends whom we had not seen for a long time. The warmth and friendship exchanged with these friends was the grace moment I experienced today.
I was so uplifted my cold didn't seem so bad...well not so now...off to bed.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Abiding Hope in the Capacity of God AND Personal Responsibility
Let us pray: Make me to know your ways, O Lord; teach me your paths. Lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvati...
-
In the notes of scene 6 in the Glass Menagerie, the playwright, Tennesse Williams, describes the lighting for the scene: the light...
-
Baptism, confirmation, and affirmation of faith liturgies have a prayer where the gathered community prays: Stir up in your people the gift ...
No comments:
Post a Comment