Friday, February 19, 2010

Genesis 5

...all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty-five years. Enoch walked with God then he was no more, becasue God took him.
Today there were times when I though it would be wonderful to just be taken (cold and wicked sinus headache, burning eyes -not much grace seen here).
As the day wore on, and after a long winter nap -heavenly, Tim and I went out for supper and to the theatre. We ran into some good friends whom we had not seen for a long time. The warmth and friendship exchanged with these friends was the grace moment I experienced today.
I was so uplifted my cold didn't seem so bad...well not so now...off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...