Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Genesis 9

...and you, be fruitful and multiply, abound on the earth and multiply in it...
Enough multiplying already. Math was never my forte; neither was the idea of mulitplying the population. My husband and I have been "graced" by three adopted children. Grace is in quotations because sometimes it is hard to feel grace with 3 teenagers and 2 adults sharing space. There is however, something to be said for sharing space with others -there are moments when the littlest action is gigantic grace. Last night my son brought on one of those moments, he offered to start making supper while I finished up some work that needed to be done. That moment of grace almost made me cry...and it made him cry too as he chopped up the cooking onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus Proclaims I AM! to each Forest

I AM the vine. You are the branches. Those who abide in me and I in them bear much fruit, because apart from me you can do nothing. The Se...